Segmentation fault

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Fri Sep 12 13:49:17 BST 2003

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Frederic wrote:

> I get some segmentation fault during my quick tests, and some strange
> behaviors. But I have to properly write what I'm doing before sending bug
> report (Where do I report bugs ? On this list ?).

don't spend to much time on reporting bugs concerned with the lens/image
settings, as I'm in the progress of changing both the internal model
and the gui code for it. The model was not very good, concering the lens
aspect, so I rewrote it, but its not finished yet, hopefully I will
be able to checkin a working version on saturday.

Right now I prefer to spend my hugin time with coding instead of writing
mail ;) I can imagine that Kai-Uwe is waiting for the changes so that he
can continue adding some more features :)