Segmentation fault

Frederic frederic at gbiloba.org
Fri Sep 12 12:29:08 BST 2003

On Friday 12 September 2003 12:13, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:

> Hi Frederic,
> thanks for reporting.
> How did You start hugin, from the compile directory or elsewhere? Did
> You do an make install if starting hugin from elsewhere? It seem it
> cannot find the xrc files. Test to start from src/hugin.
> (I expect You to have xrc successful compiled and installed.)
> If this dont help please send an ls -R of hugins sourcetree.

Ok, it works (I just started hugin from src/hugin) :o) I'm now able to use
and test it. Well, it looks great !!!

I get some segmentation fault during my quick tests, and some strange
behaviors. But I have to properly write what I'm doing before sending bug
report (Where do I report bugs ? On this list ?).

Thank's for your help,

--
   Frederic

   http://www.gbiloba.org