pano preview window (was: hugin devel)

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Tue Sep 9 07:55:29 BST 2003

Am 08.09.03, 15:46 +0200 schrieb Pablo d'Angelo:

> Well I'd like to put the preview control into the preview window ;)
> the size is automatically determined by the size of the preview window,
> a checkmark for on/off will also fit into the window. I think PTGUI has

resize - fillin  sounds simple and good

> a really nice preview window, please take a look at it. Someday I want
> to have the same in hugin ;)

Dont know this thing. Can You make an screenshot available?

> the messy handling with multiple lenses (by starting with a single lens
> version ;) I dont think a lot of people understood the current lens

Maybe Your approach comes from ptgui wich may use lenses instead of a
table of single values. So it would be more consequent to start with
saving loading lenses as it is the missing chain. After finishing this we
could continue with handling a list of named lenses.
(The top of the right side lens tab would become more meaningfull with
alphabetical names, not only lens numbers.)

regards
Kai-Uwe