windows compilation

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Fri Sep 5 10:36:51 BST 2003

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003, Yili Zhao wrote:

> Hi Pablo,
>   some questions:
>   1 I do not find any pitch of wxWindows2.4.1 on its site, where did you find it?

Really? Go to the wxwin homepage, click on download and it sais:
"2.4.1 stable release"

>   2 How can I set the WXWIN environment variable? If I unzipped wxwindows to d:\wxWindows-2.4.1,

Add it to the user variables on windows (in autoexec.bat on
Win9X or in the Environment dialog (right click my computer ->
Properties))

A temporary variable can be set with (in the msys shell):
$ export WXWIN=/d/wxWindows-2.4.1
But you have to do this for every new msys shell you open.

>   3 Now that hugin use wxWindows library, where should I put hugin? How can hugin find wxWindows library?

doesn't matter. it uses the WXWIN variable to locate it ;)