windows compilation

Yili Zhao ylzhao at vip.sina.com
Fri Sep 5 16:14:39 BST 2003

Hi Pablo,
  some questions:
  1 I do not find any pitch of wxWindows2.4.1 on its site, where did you find it?
  2 How can I set the WXWIN environment variable? If I unzipped wxwindows to d:\wxWindows-2.4.1,
    then what command should I use?
  3 Now that hugin use wxWindows library, where should I put hugin? How can hugin find wxWindows library?
  Thanks.

Yili