hugin enhancement request

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Mon Oct 27 19:33:55 GMT 2003

Hi Pablo,

>you can selecte multiple images (with shift or control), and change the
>roll, pitch and yaw value then. it will be applied to all selected images.

*Grrr*,
I should better read the documentation ;-)

>> I would like to see some optimisation strategy mangement. That can be
some
>> fixed submethods like:
>> - opt. all yaw, pitch and roll exept the values of the reference image
>> - opt. a,b,c
>> - opt y, p, r (exapt ref. image) and a, b, c in one go
>> Maybe this submethods could be run in a sequence by some owning methods?!
>> There could be a 'default' method (opt. y, p, r first, then a, b, c) that
>> would make it easier for the most common usage of hugin starters.
>
>Known issue..

I know,
similar stuff just came up in one of Ed's postings, so I thought ...

>Jep, that can be useful. as a last resort, you can edit the script before
>stitching (with the checkbox above the stitch button) and
>remove all images lines except for the one you like to have ;)

Sure - editing the script is always the last workaround ;-) I just want to
mention, that I miss something like that.

>btw. very nice pic!  (hint hint: a good motive for a multirow tutorial ;)

I don't thnik so - too many pics to download. We need something with 6 or 9
pics. But I got the hint, maybe a subset will do it ...

>hmm, jep. could be a good idea to group images together. have to think
about
>a possible GUI solution for this.. but then again, I probably won't have
>the time to add this in the next time.

Like I said - nice to have.

>*g*

You deserve more of this - *g*