[semi] automatic registration [was hugin beta release]

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Wed Oct 15 10:35:51 BST 2003

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, Edward Wildgoose wrote:

> Hang on?  So do you think that we have the code for the optimiser or
> not...?  Aha, what's in PTOptimizer which isn't in pano12?

I'm quite sure that everything needed for the optimisation process is
included in pano12, at least from what I saw when I looked at the sourcecode
to use the pano12 remapping functions.

>   Do we need
> PTOptimizer at all?  Is pano12 enough...?

Probably PTOptimizer is just a small main function that calls the needed
functions of pano12. PTOptimizer.exe is quite small.