entry level documentation [Re: Position of Tabs]

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Fri Oct 10 13:31:33 BST 2003

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003, Mike Runge wrote:

> On 10/10/2003, "Pablo d'Angelo" <pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de> wrote:
> >
> >Actually I do not want to create a completely fool proof gui at the first
> >try, but it is a valuable goal.
> >
> You need sombody to do some docs for beginners? Maybe first in german, later
> on in english (or what 'I' call english)?!

Yes, some introductionary documentation/tutorial is definately needed.
If you want to contribute, your're more than welcome to do :)

An english documentation would be nice, but if you prefer writing it
in german its also welcome.

I think the main gui will stay the same for most part.
I'm not sure if I want to change to the 6 tab style I mentioned earlier
or not. have to think about it a bit more.

The thing after the beta release will be the selection of an anchor
image, ala PTAssembler, with a nice window to set the orientation
graphically, an easier interface for the optimizer and a lens database.