editing panorams in gimp (multiple layers)

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Fri Oct 10 09:23:13 BST 2003

Hi,
I attached the tiff.c plug-in for those who are interessted in multilayerd
tiffs. The plug-in compile for cinepaint/filmgimp and gimp-1.2 .
If You consider to use panotools 16-bit capabilities take multi bit depth
cinepaint instead of 8-bit gimp.

I changed the plug-in so that a alpha area, as written with PTStitcher,
is not wasted by the plug-in. If there are any troubles with other images
containing alpha please let me know.

regards
Kai-Uwe