new windows executables installed on fresh machine

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Fri Oct 10 08:10:54 BST 2003

I have sent out a mail about this topic yesterday, but it has gone accidently
only to Pablo.

Did somebody has installed the new precompiled packages (
hugin_2003_10_09-11_27_win32.zip,  hugin_2003_10_09-19_21_win32.zip) on a
fresh w2k PC, that has Pano Tools installed, but not wxWindows or MSYS?

I did so yesterday and everything workes fine except stitching. I got the
error message "No Input Files". What have I done wrong?

Can somebody tell me what I have to do (in registry?!) to tell hugin again
what ptoptimiser or ptstitcher it should use? Maybe I have selected the wrong
one here?!

best, mike