CP Editor changes ( hugin2003_10_08-23_56.tgz )

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Fri Oct 10 07:53:32 BST 2003

Ok,

seems to be all my fault.
>- stitching a tiff doesn't works
>  - fails during inserting alpha channel
>  - Tiff Open error <path>PTStitcher_tmp_3 : Cannot Open
>  - Could not Open Tiff File
>  - Error while flattening Image
>Sure - the doesn't exist any longer at this time
>- stitching a jpg with a different output dimension seems to be not
supported
>at this time.

I tried hugin_2003_10_09-19_21_win32.zip today and all above works fine.
I switched off monitoring of the anitvirus software and maked sure thate the
values for dimensions a properly keyed in (Enter or Tab or mouse pick in
other field after keyin in) and everything worked fine.

Multiple Tiff and Tiff_no_mask works fine as well. Sorry for any possible
confusion I created.

best, mike