CP Editor changes ( hugin2003_10_08-23_56.tgz )

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Thu Oct 9 20:19:43 BST 2003

>maybe your disk is full?

No, maybe a problem with antivirus software?!
I didn't had much time to test today, but I think it maybe has to do with
some lost files (PT_Stitcher_tmp_*) in the basedir?! It happens again to me
with JPG  directly after the Tiff-Stitch failed but I was unsure if really
selected JPG (or if it wasn't selected correctly) or if PTStitcher was
disturbed by the not deleted temporairy files?! I will have a close look to
that and isolate the error/misbehavior - if it is me or the software ;-)

Sorry for the unconcrete describtion - I was very short on time today.

best, mike