cp editor updates

Peter Suetterlin P.Suetterlin at astro.uu.nl
Wed Oct 8 17:25:58 BST 2003

  Hi Pablo,

> Phew. Finally I'm happy with the control point selection window.
> I just commited some more fixes, that should address most concerns
> that I heard before.
>
> just try and tell me what you think about it.

OK, so you implemented the RMB-confirm when not in auto-add mode.
It's *really* great now!

> The "Add" button is not connected yet, but the left mouse button
> does the same thing, but faster.

??
What is it intended for?  Or do you mean right mouse and it should
take over in non-auto mode?

> There are also some artefacts from drawing the template and search
> area's but thats just minor stuff that I'll fix sometime later.. my bed
> is calling :)

You deserved listening to it!

Here are some more notes I took while trying:

I still do get a crash if I load a project, then press 'New' and try
to add images to this new project.

If I have a blank after a number in the input fields (a,b etc.) I get
a complaint about non-numeric input.  True, but blanks could be
stripped silently.

The color of the 'active' image pair (e.g. if I click on one in the
list) has changed (for me it's orange or so, no longer red).  It's
hard to locate.  Red was nicer....

The infinite select possibility for the first (also second) point is
nice.  However every now and then both the circle and the box
disappear.  I can't really reproduce it, though - I first thought it's
when re-selecting the initial position.

And at last two-and-a-half wishes (for the beta-release ;^>)

It would be nice to have a/b/c values predefinable in the config file
(for new panos)

In 100% mode, the mouse wheel scrolls vertically.  Just in my case
quite slow (small steps).  Would be nice to have that amount
adjustable.  And maybe have ALT-mousewheel scroll horizontally.

Apart from that. I can't await to get some new images to test hugin
with (I'm going to Florence for a few days tomorrow...).
Cheers,

  Pit