Picker Probs in tarball oct 08

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Wed Oct 8 12:39:04 BST 2003

Hmm,

it's not easy to describe, but something is broken with the new picker.
- first try of picking a pair with aft and auto add works fine.
- first try of picking a pair with aft and without auto add (using mb3) works
fine.

But after some pickes I'm always lost with zoomed in view and no point was
created?! Fit to screen selection for zoom brings me back to start, but I'm
not able to create new pairs?! I' still able to pick left or right and the
small marker will be set, baut the sequenz of "first point, second point of a
pair" seems to be broken and no point will be really created?!

Strange - is this only on w2k? Pablo, Pit, have you tried it?

But the new method gave me an idea:
Without auto add there would be no longer a need for 'real' manual picking.
- pick left (zoom)
- adjust left (if nessesairy)
- pick right (aft tries to do the best - zoom)
- pick again right (if nessesairy)
- pick mb3 or add point (back to fit-to-screen)
What do you think?

I will try the picker later again on a new project to verify the misbehavior
I'm struggling with.

best, mike