line control points

Peter Suetterlin P.Suetterlin at astro.uu.nl
Tue Oct 7 12:14:02 BST 2003

> Oh, its just two point that are supposed to be vertical. so you have to
> add the first point over and over again, if it is the same.

True, but that of course doesn't work.  You can select an already set
point, but only to move it, not for setting another point in the
second image after that.

> Changing the line mode should be done after a point has been added, else
> you will probably change the currently selected point.

OK, that works nicely.

> I think this is how it is supported in the pano tools script language.
> correct me if I'm wrong.

I guess you're right.  I couldn't get the line mode to work in the
original pano software, so I ended up doing it manually in an editor
anyhow.  Chances are I missunderstood the whole thing...

> for t3,t4, ..., tx and so on can supply multiple point that
> should lie on a straight in the output panorama. Isn't supported by the
> official release, but its included in max lyons patched sourcecode.

Ah!  Yes, that's what I was trying to emulate.

Cheers,

  Pit