control point picker & list fixes

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Mon Oct 6 23:49:39 BST 2003

Hi

just commited a new mode for the control point picker:

if working with zoomed out images, the first click zooms to 100%.
 there one can change the first point or go to the second window.

then click on the second point (in zoomed out view).
if aft is on:
  if a good match is found, point is added, views are zoomed out again.
if aft is off:
  the first click zooms in, but doesn't create a control point yet.
  the second click creates the control point and zooms out again.

this was quite easy to implement, and it the way I would usually
position a point. it doesn't need more clicks or mouse movements for me,
but one can change the first point easily if one has hit a bad spot
while being zoomed out.

I'm also thinking about adding a key to finally add the point instead
adding it automatically, so that one can watch the auto finetune result
and pop back to the zoomed out view after inspection or correction.

comments welcome.

I also changed some list code, Pit, can you check if the crashes you
reported still occur?