hugin updates

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Mon Oct 6 11:49:25 BST 2003

Looks good,

with the execptions already mentioned by others.

Pablo,
can it be, that the specified output dimension is not supported by now and
hugin always takes the maximum output?

Can it futher be, that TIFF-output is not working at this stage and only
JPG-output works?

I though about having  a selector for the referenz image (for position, not
for colour correction) in the optimizer window?!. 'Select All' (in optimizer)
should exclude the toggles for the selected image. What do you think?

best, mike