hugin updates

Yili Zhao ylzhao at vip.sina.com
Mon Oct 6 10:23:39 BST 2003

Hi,
  compiled under windows successfully, only some warnings:
  hugin/OptimizeFrame.cpp: In member function `void
   OptimizeFrame::setOptimizeVector(const PT::OptimizeVector&)':
hugin/OptimizeFrame.cpp:281: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
   integer expressions
  hugin/PreviewPanel.cpp: In member function `void
   PreviewPanel::updatePreview()':
hugin/PreviewPanel.cpp:176: warning: unused variable `bool corrLens'
  hugin/huginApp.cpp:195:18: warning: unknown escape sequence '\h'

  When I run hugin, there are some errors recorded in log.txt:
  Cannot load resources from file 'e:\project\hugin-20031006.tar\hugin\src\hugin/xrc/optimizer_edit_dialog.xrc'.
  ERROR:  (hugin/huginApp.cpp:203) OnInit(): Tempdir could not be created: c:	emphugin
  ERROR:  (hugin/huginApp.cpp:208) OnInit(): could not change to temp. dir: c:	emphugin
  I can not find file "optimizer_edit_dialog.xrc" in corresponding directory.
  I have an idea about windows temdir: it seems that mingw32 can link win32 SDK functions, so maybe I
can do this:
  ifdef _WIN32_
    #include <windows.h>
  endif