hugin under debian woody

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Thu Oct 2 15:02:40 BST 2003

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003, Frederic wrote:

> On Thursday 02 October 2003 13:01, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:
>
> > Hmm, do you have an idea how to cope with that many images better than
> > with tabs?
>
> I think that you can't load 40 picture in random order: even with tab, you
> will spend a lot of time to find what pictures have common area.

usually the pictures are not random, at least I take the pictures in
rows and not randomly. this is also reflected in the file name numbering
-> I never needed to reoder images.

I can imagine that reordering would be useful if one wants to add an
image in the middle of a row or so. But its not a feature that just
takes 10 minutes to implement.

> Maybe adding move buttons in Images tab, allowing to set the good order of
> pictures ? Then, the pre-selected comb-box should work...

I will add the next pic for both images buttons. this is more flexible
and intuitive, I think.