hugin under debian woody

Frederic frederic at gbiloba.org
Thu Oct 2 14:37:27 BST 2003

On Thursday 02 October 2003 13:01, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

> > Hmm, who decides what 'good combinations' are?  I don't want to be
> > forced to take my shots in a fixed sequence...
> > For full spherical panos I have something like 30-40 shots...
> > (That will be a problem even with just simple tabs, I'm afraid - I
> > didn't test it with hugin so far).
>
> It should work, you might have to scroll that tabs. I hope it is the
> same on all platforms...
>
> Hmm, do you have an idea how to cope with that many images better than
> with tabs?

I think that you can't load 40 picture in random order: even with tab, you
will spend a lot of time to find what pictures have common area.

Maybe adding move buttons in Images tab, allowing to set the good order of
pictures ? Then, the pre-selected comb-box should work...

--
   Frederic

   http://www.gbiloba.org