Image tabs in control points

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Wed Oct 1 14:35:17 BST 2003

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003, Peter Suetterlin wrote:

> > unfortunately, I'm forced by wxwindows to use a wxNotebook control,
> > because the wxTabCtrl, wich I would need, is not implemented for gtk. :(
>
> Oh, so the port is not complete.  Bad luck :-(

Yep, and wxNotebook is doing too much, it has to have children widgets,
whereas I don't want to instantiate two (quite big) widgets for every
image.

> This is the frame drawn around the cursor, I guess?  Yes, I noticed
> this is larger now.

No, thats the search region. the template is taken out of the first
image and is then searched in the second image.

Probably I should also add a visual display for the template size, not
only the search region.

the template size is 15 by 15 with the current default settings, and the search
region 10% of the image width. As noted before, older version used
smaller regions, to be sure to use these settings edit or remove the
config file/registry keys.

> Yes, I read the previous mail, but didn't play around with it yet.  I
> still need to get a good pano series from my new camera - don't have a
> nodal point setup yet...

Are you using fisheye or rectilinear images?