Image tabs in control points

Peter Suetterlin P.Suetterlin at astro.uu.nl
Wed Oct 1 11:54:45 BST 2003

  Hi,

I did an cvs up yesterday and compiled (everything w/o problems ;^>).
However, the tabs to select the images in the control points window
were gone (well, I could see ~2 rows of pixels, probably the shadow of
the selected image).
I had a short look at the xrc files and found that the change to the
xrc file was the culprit.  Changing back to the old version (~sep 25)
made them show up again.

(sorry for being so unspecific - I don't have the computer here and
forgot to write it on paper yesterday night :-()

Did you improve the finetune option?  It seemed more accurate / stable
to me than last time...

  Pit