compliation errors (wxwindows' xrc) + propositions and questions

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Fri May 30 20:07:51 BST 2003

On Fri, 30 May 2003, Marek wrote:

Most of the compilation problems should have been fixed by now.
about config.mk: it will be created by configure so you need
to run that first.

>  Also it would be nice if sf.net project admin started forums there. The
> forums on sf are really nice and as apposed to this list they are searchable.

Acutally I don't like the sf forums very much, since they are a lot
harder to use (from my perspective). web based forums will always be
more unconvenient than a good mail reader (for example mutt).

Users might find it easier to post in a web forum, but if I can't use
normal mail to read AND post I won't participate in a web forum.

> I noticed the DOS end-of-lines in code - is it developed on windows? what do
> you use to develop it? will it require qt (I see qtgui in the development tree)?

Which ones?
All the files I created use unix line endings. cvs will create DOS line endings
if used on windows.

we droped the qt interface in favor of the more open wxwindows.