make issues

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Mon May 26 15:54:20 BST 2003

Sorry for my misssounding monday morning mail.
Am 26.05.03, 13:15 +0200 schrieb Pablo d'Angelo:

> I haven't looked at what steps are needed for the i18 stuff, but I'll
> have a look and if nobody volunteers to make a good transition to
> automake/autoconf I'll add it to the makefiles.

I am underway to include the i18n in the buildprocess. The problem I
have, is how to include paths to hugins for different installations. Is
there a startingpoint for in the old hugins or ptbcbgui code?

> If you need a new directory, use Makefile.template as a template and add
> your apps / libs and maybe adjust the compiler/linker options. don't
> forget to set the right PREFIX.
>
> Maye I should add more documentation to the template file. Whats the
> part youre having trouble with? (except the unsupported stuff)

God for now, I figured out after some testing that I have to put
everything in .obj , this was missleading for me ... should be solved.

I hope to update cvs soon.

> ciao
>   Pablo
> --