make issues

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Mon May 26 09:42:29 BST 2003

Hi,
what is the state of the hugin makefiles? Is it possible todo:
 - installation (Where shall the .mo files go to?)
 - .xrs compilation
 - some library cecks
 - add new .cpp files ;) ?

I usually see configure for this kind of jobs, wich works well. I like to
checkin the i18n stuff but dont know wether to continue with the current
kind of makefile or to look for an change of out building scripts.

My suggestion is, if we have no longterm solution for later installation,
I would look for something useful and adopt it for us.
Or can somebody explain me how I can use the actual Makefile / config.mk
Despite of this I expect we need 2 kind of make processes one for win(bcb)
and one for *nix.

thanks
Kai-Uwe