wxwindows experiments

Juha Helminen juhe at nic.fi
Tue May 20 13:31:44 BST 2003

 > Hi
 >
 > It seems (from the first glimpse) that XRC is a useable system.
 > particulary interesting are custclas.[h|cpp] and derivdlg.[h|cpp]
 > from the example.

Is it possible to make "fixed" compiled menus for MAC or those systems
that do not XRC? Or could it be so?

 > Where should we put the code? in the ptopengui or hugin cvs?
 > You mentioned the wxport subdir, but it
 > sounded more that it is your testing ground.

There might not be difference between those directories. ptbcbgui cvs
directory was/is for testing.
I think that the best place is the one where people go to look for
sources or it is easy to remember. Ptbcbgui seems to get still more or
less 50 hits per day (so there are many who are interested in open
source program). Hugin is good name as it is not abbreviation.

Juha