wxwindows experiments

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Mon May 19 01:38:39 BST 2003

On Sun 18-May-2003 at 06:52:04PM +0200, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

> I finally had the time to play a bit more with wxwindows.  the
> hugin cvs contains a src/wxwin directory with two widgets that
> could be a base for further development:

Nope, you only added src/wxwin/ImgScrollWindow.h

I won't comment on the qt vs. wx stuff (much) since I'm really not
in a position to evaluate it properly.

It seems that wx is targeted at cross-platform compatibility at the
expense of some elegance, whereas qt is _very_ smooth on linux but
deliberately second-rate on windows?

--
Bruno