wxWindows / Qt

Frédéric frederic at gbiloba.org
Sun May 18 21:33:00 BST 2003

On Sunday 18 May 2003 18:52, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

> My conclusion:
>
> I do not want to write a significant amout of GUI code with wxwindows.
> But I also do not want to be the only developer on hugin. If there is
> real support from other developers I will consider continue writing on
> hugin.

Hello Pablo,

As I only know Qt, if you continue to work on hugin with this lib I can
help you. I'm very interested to use patterns as much as possible, even if
I'm a beginer with them. But I really think it is a good way to develop.

Another point: I would like to use as much as possible UML (mainly class
diagrams, and a little bit sequence diagrams) for the project: it is the
best way to discuss.

Let me know what you think about it...

--
   Frédéric