hugin comments

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Thu Jul 17 17:53:38 BST 2003

On Thu 17-Jul-2003 at 04:33:55PM +0200, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:
> Am 17.07.03, 11:27 +0100 schrieb Bruno Postle:
>
> Please can You put all these things in the bug form on the hugin
> sf site.  It would be fine to find it later easy and dont be
> forgotten.

Ok, I'll have a look for it later.

> > The Optimizer tab is empty, I guess it hasn't been done yet?
>
> I'am about to integrate it in the first and second tab likewise to
> the ptx mockup. Is this ok for the workflow? The Optimizer would
> remain as a button in the Panorama tab.

I think so, optimizing is something that you might want to do at any
stage of the process, there is no need to go to a specific 'tab' to
do it - Maybe it could live in the toolbar (next to save, copy,
paste etc..) where it is always visible.

Here's an idea:

What if the optimizer button in the first tab (where only roll,
pitch & yaw are visible in the table) only optimized roll, pitch &
yaw?

The optimizer button in the second tab (where only fov, a, b, c, d &
e are visible) could just optimize the values that are visible
there - Most of the time you don't need to optimize these anyway
since they are the same for every job.

--
Bruno