[ptx] tiff layer bugs

Pablo d'Angelo pablo at mathematik.uni-ulm.de
Sun Dec 28 18:54:59 GMT 2003

Hi,

Sometimes, multilayer tiffs created by nona had a problem, some layers seemd
to be displaced by one pixel, when loaded into gimp with the modified tiff
plugin.
The plugin didn't round the layer offsets properly.

I couldn't compile the tiff.c source from
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=859181&group_id=77506&atid=550443
for gimp 1.3 anymore, so I fixed the 1.3 issues and the rounding bug.
I send the source to Kai-Uwe, so that he can check if it works with gimp 1.2
and cinepaint.

Also, from now on, nona creates tif images with a resolution set to 1 dpi,
to work around such errors. Not very nice, but its hard to decide a sensible
resolution anyway, so I might just set it to 1, or?