[ptx] PTOptimizer

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Sun Dec 28 13:48:14 GMT 2003

On Sun 28-Dec-2003 at 08:59:06 +0800, Yili Zhao wrote:

> I used mingw and msys to compile optimiser.c, but failed.
> Optimiser.c needs to link pano12.dll under windows, but mingw
> sais that it can not find it.

I don't really know, these are a couple of guesses:

1. You need to put the dll in the standard system library location.
   On Windows this is probably something like C:\WINNT\SYSTEM

2. You could put the dll in the same folder as the source you are
   trying to build and tell the linker to look for it there by
   adding -L. to the gcc command.

--
Bruno