[ptx] windows snapshots available

alexandre jenny alexandre.jenny at le-geo.com
Sun Dec 14 15:43:10 GMT 2003

The vigra is only a library when using impex which is not the case of hugin.
So you don't have to compile it for it. The headers are the only things
needed.

Alexandre

Ps : No I didn't found yet the crash in the pano12 vs.net release version.
As we will have our own stitcher I will not spend time debugging this one.