[ptx] windows snapshots available

alexandre jenny alexandre.jenny at le-geo.com
Sun Dec 14 10:56:54 GMT 2003

Hi Yili,

My way of doing the things are :
 - compiling wxwindows with .net (not so easy as it seems), that is :
   * compiling wxWindows project
   * compiling xRC project
   * compiling project zlib, png, jpeg, tiff, regex that are in the
wxwindows distrib
 - I compile also pano12.dll just for getting the .lib
 - next is hugin (vigra isnt a lib ... It's only templates so no compile is
required)
   Use the sln provided which includes jhead and panorama library.

All theses steps should be explained in the "windows_DOT_NET_compile.txt"
files on cvs.

Alexandre