[ptx] Seams

Kevin kevin at bluelavalamp.net
Fri Dec 12 16:16:58 GMT 2003

Hi all,

	I'm wondering what you do when you have seams in your images?  I'm using
manual settings for aperature and shutter speed so they don't change, but
sometimes I still get seams.  I tried outputting a PSD file with layers but
GIMP doesn't read it correctly (I'm running Linux) so I can't edit the
individual layers as the tutorial suggests for PTAssembler.  I also tried
turning on correcting color/brightness but it just seems to messup the
image.  The final image seems almost rasterized, details are lost and
larges blocks of color are left.  Is there any plans to output a native
GIMP file format (xcf)?

	Thanks,
	Kevin