[ptx] My First Panorama

Mark Wuest mark at wuest.org
Thu Dec 11 18:06:16 GMT 2003

Well, it ain't in the league of the others I've seen, but I made my first hugin panorama:

http://home.comcast.net/~markwuest/PanoramaTest.html

There's a cable at the bottom that didn't quite line up. I'm assuming a couple of more control points would do the trick.

I'm pretty new to digital imaging in general, so you may need to excuse this if it's in a totally different direction than you're headed, but... Is there any interest in converting the .pto file format to xml? It would create another dependancy (on an xml library such as libxml)... If there's any other area a Pretty Good C++ Hack with no image processing experience could contribute, I'm willing...

Thank you for a great tool!

Mark Wuest