[ptx] Hugin compilation for OS X

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Thu Dec 11 15:35:55 GMT 2003

Sorry for my delay in sending this email to ptx:

Hi Sébastien,
sys_mac.h is needed for compiling libpano12 on mac. There are patches
available. I dont have these patches.

Bruno and mac users,
what does the mac version of libpano? Can You help Sébastien to compile
libpano. He likes to run hugin. At the moment he needs sys_mac.h and maybe
other patches for libpano as well.

regards
Kai-Uwe