Changes made

Bruno Postle bruno@postle.net
Wed, 8 May 2002 10:11:17 +0100

On Tue 07-May-2002 at 07:49:32 -0700, Ianiv Schweber wrote:

> Ok, I updated the repository with the changes to the build files.  I
> recommend you either do an update -P or re-checkout the repository.
> Once you have the new files you will have to do a ./mkbuild. This
> script will run automake and autoconf for you to create the configure
> script.

I've often wondered why lots of other packeges have a 'prepare' script
like this.  It doesn't quite work for me though:

  $ mv xpt xpt.old
  $ cvs -z3 -dbrunopostle@subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/xpt/ co xpt
  $ cd xpt
  $ ./mkbuild
    Running aclocal
    Running autoconf
    autoconf: configure.in: No such file or directory
    Libtoolizing
    Running automake
    automake: configure.ac: installing `./install-sh'
    automake: configure.ac: installing `./mkinstalldirs'
    automake: configure.ac: installing `./missing'
    xpt/Makefile.am:8: invalid unused variable name: `nodist_xpt_SOURCES'
    If there were no error you can now run ./configure

--
Bruno