Changes made

Ianiv Schweber burundo@telus.net
Tue, 7 May 2002 19:49:32 -0700

Ok, I updated the repository with the changes to the build files.
I recommend you either do an update -P or re-checkout the repository.
Once you have the new files you will have to do a ./mkbuild. This
script will run automake and autoconf for you to create the configure
script.
After that you can do the usual ./configure ; make

There is still some work to be done to the scripts but they are good
enough to build the project.
In particular I would like to add a check for the qt libraries
version. Right now I'm using a macro I found that uses the libraries
with the greatest version it finds but this is not enough. We need to
make sure that people have version 3 installed.

As a side note: I hate that you can't remove directories from CVS :(
I'm also starting to get annoyed at the fact that once you upload a
file to the projects download area there is no way to remove it.

Ianiv