[ptx] missing a piece of sky... howto fill?

Daniel M. German dmgerman at uvic.ca
Tue Mar 14 13:07:24 GMT 2006

Just an idea by why don't you:

Create a patch of the sky, and maybe enlarge it.

Create several layers, each with a chunck of the patch where you want
it, so the total composition of the image is what you would expect. I
suppose there will be visible edges between the layers.

Run nona on them.

I think it should work.

 manouchk  twisted the bytes to say:

 manouchk> Hi
 manouchk> I assembled this photo and happens that that some part of the sky is missing.

 manouchk> http://emmanuelfavrenicolin.free.fr/Public/Divers/Snapshots/p2150026_Cristo.jpg

 manouchk> Instead of going back and take a bettre shot, I'd like to know if you guys,
 manouchk> have an expert advice to give to me?

 manouchk> Is there is a way (a soft) that allows to stretch parts of a image? It would
 manouchk> stretch the border of the image, like if it was on a plastic and that the
 manouchk> central part was maintained in place...

 manouchk> When there is sky on the upper part, I used to copy the sky and magnify it and
 manouchk> reuse it which give a not so good but a "reasonable" result. In this case it
 manouchk> is not possible!

 manouchk> EMmanuel.

--
Daniel M. German                  "No one can be a great thinker
                                   who does not recognize,