[ptx] Re: Optimizer Crash on Mac OSX - Update?

Steve Rigby srigby at smart.net
Fri Jan 27 00:53:48 GMT 2006

On Jan 26, 2006, at 1:46 PM, Chris Green wrote:

> Hi Bruno,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> Yes, it still crashes when I use, for example, 'Positions (y,p,r)', or
> 'Positions (y,p,r,v)'.
>
> Sometimes the optimizer progress screen opens, and then after a few
> seconds, it crashes.
> Other times, it just crashes straightaway.

   This exactly describes my experiences with Hugin on my Mac, an eMac
G4 under 10.3.9.

   I believe this situation is somewhat well known among Mac users, as I
have heard it mentioned previously on some site or another, shortly
after I had initially downloaded Hugin and discovered the problem
myself.

   Steve