[ptx] PTmender Version 0.2 "The enlightment"

Daniel M. German dmgerman at uvic.ca
Sun Jan 15 20:42:13 GMT 2006

 Marek> So wouldn't it be better to try to compile nona on mac and work on

I have been using nona on mac os for a while.

 Marek> adding missing features to nona as opposed to starting yet another
 Marek> ptstitcher replacement?

Why not? I guess that is my personal choice. You're welcome to use
whichever fits your needs the best.

--
Daniel M. German                  "And the world, to each individual,
                                   means the part of it with which