[ptx] GUI layout change + Multithreaded remapping added to CVS

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Mon Jan 9 23:56:07 GMT 2006

Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) schrieb:
> Le 09.01.2006 22:22:51, Pablo d'Angelo a écrit :
>
>> Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) schrieb:
>> > Le 08.01.2006 23:22:23, Pablo d'Angelo a écrit :
>> >
>> > I've tested the new Gui and found (or missed) one thing:
>> > there was a crop definition button. I don't find it anymore.
>>
>> I moved it to the first first tab.
>

> Thanks.. but it got the "suppress" tooltip ;)

I have corrected the tooltip.. What did you mean by suppress? Was the button
hidden?

>> Hmm, maybe I explicitly instatiating some templates will cut down the
>> memory
>> usage further, but is not a nice solution.
>
> I think I will order some RAM soon...
> Where is the time when I was doing a lot of stuff with a 8085 and 32k
> ROM and 16k RAM?

Yes, I know quite annoying..

Well c++ is a complicated language, and vigra uses c++ template a lot..
I'll think about how to reduce the compilation requirements, but my
"opensource development time contingent" is almost used up for this month...