[ptx] GUI layout change + Multithreaded remapping added to CVS

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Mon Jan 9 22:16:50 GMT 2006

Hal V. Engel schrieb:
> I just downloaded from CVS and when I build hugin the link step fails with
>
> ../../src/include/common/utils.h:314: undefined reference to
> `boost::thread_group::~thread_group()'
> ../../src/include/common/utils.h:314: undefined reference to
> `boost::thread_group::~thread_group()'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make[3]: *** [hugin] Error 1
>
> It looks like the linker is looking for ~thread_group() in boost and not
> finding it.  I have boost 1.33.0 installed.  Do I need a newer version?

No, 1.33 should be fine. Did it try to link with -lboost_thread ?

The configure script was updated to check for the boost thread lib and its
linker flags.

executing ./bootstrap prior to ./configure should recreate the scripts and
the Makefiles will hopefully include the correct linker flags.

Depending on the distribution, you might have to install the
boost-thread-dev or similar package.