[ptx] PTmender first release: version 0.1

Daniel M. German dmgerman at uvic.ca
Mon Jan 9 20:03:23 GMT 2006

I want to announce version 0.1 of PTmender, a rewrite of the classic
PTStitcher. PTmender can be found in the tools directory of libpano
(panotools).

I have killed the last of the bugs (I think) in the generation of
TIFF_m images, which makes it ready for prime time.

I have tested in three panoramas and it seems to be working
properly. But it needs testing. Of course bug testing (and bug fixes)
are highly desirable.

The people particularly interested in this release are the OS X
folk. They now have an option to nona without the need for OS 9
emulation.

dmg

--
Daniel M. German