[ptx] Re: PTmender update

Daniel M. German dmgerman at uvic.ca
Sun Jan 8 20:38:45 GMT 2006

 Pablo d'Angelo twisted the bytes to say:

 Pablo> Hi everybody,
 >> Please, one thing I really need is for somebody to run the example
 >> from Helmut's web site
 >> (http://www.path.unimelb.edu.au/~dersch/cbcorrect/cb.html) and send me
 >> the debug.txt (I don't have a machine that can run PTStitcher). That
 >> way I can compare my output with his output.

 Pablo> I have tried, but the PTStitcher version available at that site did't
 Pablo> produce any debug.txt. Is there a hidden parameter to enable this?

hi Pablo,

The option is available by default in version 2.6. From what I have
seen it should generate the file by default every time the colour
correction is done. The file should be placed in the current directory.

--
Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org/