[ptx] Re: trouble with Autopano-sift using Hugin for OS X

Brett Elliott brette at cinci.rr.com
Sat Jan 7 00:45:54 GMT 2006

I believe I've found the problem.  At the top of the script, there is
a call made to the "dirname" shell command that will extract a
directory name from a string.

Here's the code:
AUTOPANO_PATH=$(dirname $(which generatekeys.exe))

If generatekeys.exe isn't in your path, the call to dirname will
fail.  I'm not an sh coder at all, so I have no clue how to implement
a fix, but I think it would go something like this:

GENERATE_KEYS =$(which generatekeys.exe)
Validate GENERATE_KEYS
AUTOPANO_PATH=$(dirname GENERATE_KEYS)

Short version: copy the contents of bin to someplace in your path.

Regards,
Brett