[ptx] Display gamma (was:Vignetting correction in nona)

Andrew Mihal mihal at EECS.berkeley.EDU
Tue Jan 3 18:29:09 GMT 2006

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006, douglas wilkins wrote:

> Andrew has only implemented the "pass-through" of ICC profiles for tiff

The eventual goal is to use the profiles to blend colors with CIECAM02.
This will replace the functionality of the -c parameter. After reading
Hunt's "Measuring Colour" and Fraser's "Real World Color Management" I
suspect that what -c currently does is essentially garbage-in garbage-out.

If anyone has some info on profiling digital cameras, I'm interested. I
get the impression that this is far from a solved problem.

Andrew

Andrew Mihal
www.eecs.berkeley.edu/~mihal
mihal at eecs.berkeley.edu