[ptx] Vignetting correction in nona

pablo.dangelo at informatik.uni-ulm.de pablo.dangelo at informatik.uni-ulm.de
Mon Jan 2 16:07:35 GMT 2006

Zitat von Mike Runge <mike at trozzreaxxion.net>:

> Sounds to good to be true :-)
> Pablo,
> #1 will there be some kind of preview? I would like to see this as
> option in the regular viewer.

It will be displayed in the panorama viewer. I probably wont create an extra
vignetting correction preview.

> #2 will this feature be supported by the lens settings import/export?

Yes.

The polynomial correction is working, I just have to write the flatfield code,
and add another window for the vignetting coefficents to the lens tab. I won't
add it to the lens tab itself, it is already too crowded.

I have some matlab scripts that estimate the correction polynomial from
overlapping images (which have to be very well registered or contain a scene
with uniform color to avoid high errors). I'll experiment a bit more with the
approach once the correction is implemented.