[ptx] Incremental stitching

Frederic Da Vitoria davitofrg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 15:07:57 GMT 2006

Hello

Hugin doesn't seem to be in an active phase, currently, but it doesn't
hurt to start suggesting for the next version!

Stitching is often a step-by-step process where one changes parameters
and tests and change parameters and tests... I would like to have an
automatic/autoincrement mode:

- when this mode is selected, Hugin would ask for the auto prefix
(let's say I enter "test_")
- each time I ask for stitching, Hugin would save the pto (in
test_##.pto) as well as the panorama (in test_##.tif or
test_##.jpg...). The first stitching would give test_01.pto and
test_01.jpg, the second test_02.pto and test_02.jpg and so on.
- if I go back to a previous pto and do a new
modify-parameters-and-stitch cycle, Hugin would create a branch in
autoincrementation, something like test_01_01

--
Frederic Da Vitoria