[ptx] hugin - optimization

Piotr Popik popikp at if-pan.krakow.pl
Sun Feb 5 21:23:28 GMT 2006

I think, I am doing something wrong with optimization... First, I run
autopano by
autopano-complete.sh -o autopano-v1.pto -s 2400 -p 25 *.tif

Next, I open hugin and open 'autopano-v1.pto'. Hugin asks for the focal
length of the lens and crop factor -- OK.

Now, when I optimize, it says something like:
Strategy 2, iteration 42, average distanca 7.29
Results:
average control point distnce: 0.0000, standard deviation: 0.0000, maximum
0.000

I think, the average control point distance should be higher than 0,
right? But why this is not passed to hugin file?

Do I need to set the crop?
Do I have to check/uncheck the 'Inherit' buttons if the images were taken
by the same lens?

Question 2: the Correction-Photometric -- this is something new... Can one
point me to a tutorial of how to use it?

Thanks | Piotr